Welp. i'm bored as heck, so i'm gonna start a blog!
I have the best room in the house. expect it gets coldest in the winter, its ALLLL WHITE, there's a hole in the floor that is patched up with duck tape, and the windows - with bars on them of course- wont open. Best room I promise!
My roommates couldn't be more hilarious. Eddie, the only boy, LOVES the community block cat. He's a great guy who is doing prettttty darn good living with all girls. Jane's room is right next to me, she's a little OCD, and has the attention span of a puppy, but is very similar to me in terms of music (lightweight :) love you Jane!), going out, and a love for our own humor! Laura is next down the hall, I work every day with her at the GNC. We are so lucky to work together! She is pretty hilarious alllll the time; she is addicted to sugar, LOVES organization, and LOVES to clean... We get along GRRRREAT!!! hahaha! forrealz tho, shes amazing! Gillian is next down the hall, it took me a minute to catch on to her humor, but once you catch on you see that she never stops! She's probably one of the sweetest girls i know. However, the roommates and i are a bit worried about her because she has a tendency to wink - ALOT - and we are nervous she is going to wink at the little children she teaches on accident...(when ever she winks at me, i just blink REALLY hard back at her). Janet is down stairs, Janet has me literally cracking up allll the time. Partly because she is from Minnesooooooota, and her accent is hilarious! But also because she's got so much energy and humor. She is probably the most selfless person i may have met whose my age; She willingly took the basement, and created a room so we could all have our own room! Amazing right?!?!
I painted my all white dresser orange yesterday. I painted it will the drawers not only still inside it, but WITH all of my clothes in it...i painted it shut. (typical Kristin eh??) ps. its STILL shut!
We are gonna have mice (A package with mouse traps would be HIGHLY appreciated - jk)
We cook lots of food, i'm making enchiladas tmrw! But i starve all day before dinner. In fact, Laura makes fun of me because i have to ration out my pb and j or my stomach growls TOO loud.
Ive been to NYC twice already! Honestly, i didnt see much of a difference from Eugene...
-CARE PACKAGES May or May Not INCLUDE-
Granola bars
hot coco mix for the winter
a hook to go over my door for sweatshirts
pictures of you so i can decorate my wall more
pretty pens so i can write you
socks
movies?
expensive hair products? (i mean, i gotta try)
and maybe a pair of earrings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.. Pretty pens..... Wtf happened to the pens i gave you tina.... HUH! I even bought you a bag thang to put them in.. you lost them didn't you..
ReplyDeleteGreat-Great-Great!! Love your descriptions of your roommates. All white but now an orange dresser that won't open!! Ha! Maybe you need a blindfold or mask for sleeping at night too. Doesn't sound like you are on K-rations yet. Ha!! I will gladly help on the Care package. David maybe can get a discount w/UPS? Ok, lets train that cat or get another cat for the mice. Glad you are doing this.. Take care always.
ReplyDeletei already have a pair of earrings coming in the care package im putting together!! lol!
ReplyDeleteRoger will be so proud that you have a blog....What's the deal with painting your dresser Orange....You are not going Oregon State on us are you? I actually posted a comment once and it is not showing so I hope this is not a repeat.....Please go to the post office and get your package.......It is not a care package...but it might have a few mouse traps??????? We miss you....Love Mom
ReplyDeletekristin did mr. boyle teach you anything!? A LOT is two words. driving me crazy...
ReplyDeleteHi Kristin! This is "Big Momma", aka Joanie. Love that you're doing this! You are so funny yourself, I can almost hear you laughing as I read your words. I don't think I will ever have it together enough to send you a care package, but know that I will think of you and lift you in prayer whenever I do. This is an opportunity of a lifetime and I'm so glad you seized it! I love you alot. Look, one word, just to drive Josh mas loco!
ReplyDeleteKris Ron is getting the shampoo for me......
ReplyDeleteHi Kris
ReplyDeleteThe mouse thing is making me nervous. Mice will eat through the duct tape. Get Decon NOW! I also love it that Josh is correcting you??? Grandma would love it and so do I. I sent you a recipe for Taco soup. AuntieJoan